Saturday, August 20, 2011

Week 4 - Summary log

Week 4 is probably the hardest and longest training I have done in a long time. My legs felt really good and I could just go a good distance without feeling pain.

Monday - 11km (52 mins30 sec)
Tuesday - 13.8km (73 mins)
Wednesday - 11.2km (56 mins)
Thursday - 17.1km (84 mins)
Friday - 6.2 km (29 mins) - on Vibram Five Fingers
Saturday - 21.4 km (130 mins) - Trail running
Total - 80.9km (424 mins 30sec)
Average speed - 5.25 min/km or 8.40 min/mile

Highlight of the week - TRAIL RUNNING at Kondalilla National Park.

Entrance of Kondalilla Park
I was going to make a return journey. 21.4km in total.
Map of my run. I went from M2 to M1.
Elevation. I ran from M2 to M1 and back again.

Kondalilla Fall. Not very beautiful actually.
Bumping into a forest friend on my way
Not sure if it's poisonous
Baroon Pocket Dam from far
Catching a view
The trail. This is the straightest part. Most parts are undulating and extremely uneven.
Look forward to a better week of running ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment