Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Week 2 - Day 2

I finished work in Gympie Hospital early today.

On our way to Gympie early in the morning, my paediatric consultant showed me Mt Panoma. It is where King of the Mountain race is held every year in the third week of July. The mountain sure looks very steep to me. I missed the race this year, and I sure hope I can run it one day.

I went for a long run today. Did 9.4km in total. Again the route is very hilly with lots of up and down. I realised that my middle part was slow. I tend to slow down a lot when I am running up-hill in the middle part of the run. It's a weakness that I must learn to overcome. Overall, I am pretty happy with the run. And the best thing was, I didn't stretch today! :D

More than the half way mark.


I sort of felt something in my right knee (where the ITB inserts) intermittently during the run. And was I thinking too much?

Lord, help me fix my eyes on Jesus. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment