Monday, July 9, 2012

Battle ground


Emergency department is like a battle ground.

The moment i stepped into ED, all I see is people rushing around, nurses busy attending to six patients at a time, patients of all ages and gender lying lifelessly on the beds in their respective cubicles, patient's waiting list getting longer despite the doctors' best effort to see all the patients. In the waiting area, a growing discontentment abounds. People feeling restless after waiting for hours, some get frustrated after seeing people who turn out later than them get seen by doctors first, supposedly because they are sicker.

I find each day a struggle. There has never been a day gone by with me feeling good about what i have done. Lord, please help me. I feel like i am drowning...

No comments:

Post a Comment