Thursday, November 17, 2011

Running at UQ (St Lucia campus)

I have been a UQ (University of Queensland) student for close to 2 years now but I had not actually ran in UQ before. What an irony. The thing is, though i am a UQ student, I have been posted to Sunshine Coast clinical school for these 2 years, and Sunshine Coast is more than an hour away from UQ. So I effectively had no chance of running in UQ at all. Not until today!

Since i am currently doing my elective in Brisbane now, I bunked over at a good friend's house. His house is located pretty close to UQ. So when I can no longer withstand the stress of studying and cramping the differentials for chest pain, syncope and vaginal bleeding into my overloaded brain, I escaped ... to do my favourite activity of the day ie running. I ran to UQ!

My study buddies - Kianlong and his girlfriend, JC


Running around UQ brought about good feelings. The brain relaxed, the muscles loosened and the spirit refreshed. UQ is very beautiful..

Came across this signboard when running. Quite meaningful.
UQ Lake
Nice building
Campus map
Another nice building
Yet another nice building. Sorry i don't study here so i don't know the names of these buildings. :(
UQ Track
Beach volleyball. Yinn Cher will be very happy when he sees this!
Five topless guys running in UQ
UQ bridge

UQ Trail
I ran for about 50 minutes, that's approximately 11km. Happy! Time to study. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment